INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THEM
- (i) subscribe to our newsletter.
- (ii) enquire about our product or services
- (iIi) request information via telephone;
- (iv) request a call back;
- (v) respond to a campaign;
- (vi) enter a competition or promotion;
- (vii) submit a question to Us or provide Us with feedback.
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND HOW WE SHARE
- (i) facilitating, processing, dealing with administering, managing and /or maintaining our relationship with our customers
- (ii) dealing in any matter relating to customer’s products, services and activities;
- (iii) carrying out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract or unlawful activity, or complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
- (iv) conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance customer’s products, services and/or operations and/or otherwise for customer’s business operations and purposes;
storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data, whether within or outside Singapore.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The following information provides more detail about some of these rights and how to exercise them:
Right to make a Subject Access Request (“SAR”)
You have the right to view and request copies of your personal data that We hold about you. You are able to view or delete this information through Our portal, login details are emailed to you when you first register onto our wifi services. You may also request this information by contacting Us via one of the methods described below.
Right to Rectification
You can request that we rectify inaccuracies and missing information in personal data held about you.
Right to Object to Processing
You may have the right to object to Us processing your personal data and request that We stop processing it. You may do this by emailing Our Data Protection Officer (see below for details).
Right to Request Erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected/processed unless we have legitimate grounds or a legal right(s)/obligation(s) to store your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about your rights contact your local supervisory authority directly.